Download our ➡️ Journaling Prompts Bookmark⬅️.

📧Email sign-up.
Sign-up/RSVP to an upcoming meetup on Eventbrite.

Saturday, April 20, 2024

April 20th: Eaton Canyon's Earth Day Celebration. What a GREAT Day.

I talked to and met so many people! Some were familiar with what nature journaling is... others had no idea and I were eager to learn more...

I owe a shout out to Eaton Canyon Nature Center Associates, Kenia Loyola Estrella, Lorraine Lazarus, and everyone at Eaton Canyon Natural Area and Nature Center for making me feel so welcome and part of their "family."

The leaf rub for kids (and adults alike) was great fun... To all the people that stopped to talk with me, THANK YOU ALL! -Terri Mando





Storyboard: "All Ages Can Nature Journal"
Side table: Many examples of journal pages by kids and adults.